Adelaide Hills Dressage Club
Strathalbyn, South Australia
Read the Summer Comp information below BEFORE you scroll down to the Draw link.
SUMMER COMPS: It is each competitor's responsibility to ensure they check the AHDC Facebook (and website) pages on the Friday evening before Summer competitions for information about possible cancellation of an event. Please check after approximately 6 pm when the Secretary has time to do updates.
HOT WEATHER POLICY: Adelaide Hills Dressage Club will automatically CANCEL events when:
- The Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) 4.15 pm forecast for the Mount Barker area on the Friday before an event: www.bom.gov.au/sa/forecasts/mount-barker.shtml is for a temperature of 36⁰ C or above, or
- The CFS advises there will be Catastrophic fire conditions in the Mt Lofty Ranges for the day of an event, or
- At the discretion of the AHDC Committee if there is a sudden increase in temperature on Saturday night's forecast after a suitable Friday night forecast.
- Competitive classes: formal dress as per EA Dressage Rules, bridle numbers, plaiting desirable (not compulsory)
- Participant and Closed Unrestricted classes: neat casual dress, no plaiting required, no bridle numbers.
- Scratchings or questions about the draw: text the Draw Secretary on 0400 289 481.
- All other queries: text the Secretary on 0429 190 653.
- Email scratching certificates to the Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are processed in accordance with the 2019 EA Dressage Rules.
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the latest version for free.
Please read the FIRST PAGE of the draw - there is important information here.