August 2020 Comp - please read BEFORE you click the draw button below. The information is repeated on the first page of the draw in case you don't read it here:)
- ALL COMPETITORS MUST present to the Gear Check BEFORE EACH CLASS. Failure to Gear Check means you WILL BE ELIMINATED (2019 Dressage Rules).
- SOCIAL DISTANCING APPLIES. Park at least 5 m away from the next float, leave a stable between your horse and or gear.
- ALL COMPETITORS need to report to the clubhouse WHEN YOU ARRIVE. Please also let us know how many extra people are with you (and keep those numbers to an absolute minimum).
- The EA Concussion Policy applies. Ensure you are familiar with the Policy.
- Horse ID numbers are now required for all competitors at all comps. ALL HORSES NEED TO COMPLY. Numbers on halters / bridles /saddlecloths at all times (except when stabled).
- Tests can be collected from the Clubhouse. No results will be available so as to maintain Social Distancing.
- We have a catering van - but social distancing applies!
- See the "Why We Won't Change The Draw" link below on the draw page BEFORE you ask for a change to your draw.
- Formal dress for Competitive classes. Plaiting desirable but not compulsory.
- Neat casual dress for Participant / Closed Unrestricted. Plaiting/ jackets optional.
- Scratchings/Draw Questions: text Cathy (Draw Secretary) on 0400 289 481 (text = shiftworker). Email certificates (medical or vet) to the Treasurer: email@example.com
- Other queries: text Sally (Secretary) on 0429 190 653 (text = shiftworker).
A more detailed explanation of the above plus some more FAQ at the link below.
Adelaide Hills Dressage Club
Strathalbyn, South Australia
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the latest version for free.
Copyright © Adelaide Hills Dressage Club. All Rights Reserved.