Copyright © Adelaide Hills Dressage Club. All Rights Reserved.
12 SEPTEMBER 2021
PLEASE READ before you scroll down to access the Draw
- AHDC has a QR Code - ALL people on the grounds MUST check in using our QR Code or sign in sheet (a compulsory Government directive) either at the gate when you enter or at the desk when you check in. Competitors, grooms, friends, spectators, Committee - everybody. No exceptions.
- Remember to wear your MASK where possible when you are not riding and do not enter the Clubhouse without one.
- Please limit spectators/helpers where possible to 1 per rider.
- No Gear Checking as this is an Unofficial competition.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING APPLIES. Park at least 5 m away from the next float, leave a stable between your horse and or gear.
- Catering Van - please observe Social Distancing.
- The EA Concussion Policy applies. Ensure you are familiar with the Policy.
- Horse ID numbers are now required for all competitors at all comps. ALL HORSES ON THE GROUNDS NEED TO COMPLY. Numbers on halters / bridles /saddlecloths at all times (except when stabled).
- Tests and ribbons can be collected from the Clubhouse. Tests not collected will be emailed within a few days.
- See the "Why We Won't Change The Draw" link on the draw page http://www.ahdc.net.au/draw.html BEFORE you ask for a change to your draw.
- Neat casual dress for Participant / Closed Unrestricted. Plaiting/ jackets optional.
- Scratchings/Draw Questions: text Cathy (Draw Secretary) on 0400 289 481 (text = shiftworker). Email certificates (medical or vet) to the Treasurer: email@example.com
- Other queries: text Sally (Secretary) on 0429 190 653 (text = shiftworker).
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the latest version for free.
Adelaide Hills Dressage Club
Strathalbyn, South Australia