11 JULY 2021
PLEASE READ before you scroll down to access the Draw
AHDC has a QR Code - ALL people on the grounds MUST check in using our QR Code or sign in sheet (a compulsory Government directive) either at the gate when you enter or at the desk when you check in. Competitors, grooms, friends, spectators, Committee - everybody. No exceptions.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING APPLIES. Park at least 5 m away from the next float, leave a stable between your horse and or gear.
- The EA Concussion Policy applies. Ensure you are familiar with the Policy.
- If your name is highlighted in yellow there is an issue with your entry. Please text Sally (Secretary) 0429 190 653.
- Horse ID numbers are now required for all competitors at all comps. ALL HORSES NEED TO COMPLY. Numbers on halters / bridles /saddlecloths at all times (except when stabled).
- Tests and ribbons can be collected from the Clubhouse. Ask at the desk for your ribbon. Tests not collected will be emailed within a few days.
- Catering TBA. Social distancing applies.
- See the "Why We Won't Change The Draw" link on the draw page http://www.ahdc.net.au/draw.html BEFORE you ask for a change to your draw.
- Neat casual dress for all classes unless you really want to wear a jacket.
- Scratchings/Draw Questions: text Cathy (Draw Secretary) on 0400 289 481 (text = shiftworker). Email certificates (medical or vet) to the Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other queries: text Sally (Secretary) on 0429 190 653 (text = shiftworker).
Adelaide Hills Dressage Club
Copyright © Adelaide Hills Dressage Club. All Rights Reserved.
Strathalbyn, South Australia
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the latest version for free.