There will be a Covid Marshall in attendance at our October competition. Please remember to maintain Social Distancing and comply with any requests from our Marshall. Abuse of the Marshall will NOT be tolerated.
SUNDAY ONLY: ALL Competitors must Gear Check before EACH TEST. Failure to gear check = elimination (EA Rules).
SOCIAL DISTANCING APPLIES. Park at least 5 m away from the next float, leave a stable between your horse and or gear.
- ALL COMPETITORS need to report to the clubhouse WHEN YOU ARRIVE. Please also let us know how many extra people are with you (and keep those numbers to an absolute minimum).
- The EA Concussion Policy applies. Ensure you are familiar with the Policy.
- Horse ID numbers are now required for all competitors at all comps. ALL HORSES NEED TO COMPLY. Numbers on halters / bridles /saddlecloths at all times (except when stabled).
- Tests and ribbons can be collected from the Clubhouse. No results will be available so as to maintain Social Distancing.
- We have a catering van - but social distancing applies!
- Read the Why We Won't Change The Draw link on the Draw page BEFORE you ask for a change to your draw.
- Neat casual dress for all classes, no plaiting required.
- Scratchings/Draw Questions: text Cathy - 0400 289 481 (text = shiftworker). Email certificates to the Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other queries: text Sally (Secretary) on 0429 190 653 (text = shiftworker).
NO GEAR CHECK FOR SATURDAY'S COMP, BUT THERE WILL BE A GEAR CHECK ON SUNDAY. ALL COMPETITORS MUST GEAR CHECK BEFORE EACH TEST OR YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED.
Adelaide Hills Dressage Club
Strathalbyn, South Australia
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the latest version for free.
Copyright © Adelaide Hills Dressage Club. All Rights Reserved.