Strathalbyn, South Australia
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the latest version for free.
There will be a Covid Marshall in attendance at our November competition. Please remember to maintain Social Distancing and comply with any requests from our Marshall. Abuse of the Marshall will NOT be tolerated.
No Gear Checking required for our November comp.
SOCIAL DISTANCING APPLIES. Park at least 5 m away from the next float, leave a stable between your horse and or gear.
- ALL COMPETITORS need to report to the clubhouse WHEN YOU ARRIVE. Please also let us know how many extra people are with you (and keep those numbers to an absolute minimum).
- Presentations will be at 4 pm. Placegetters must be present or arrange for someone to collect prizes. Prizes not collected will be fofeited.
- The EA Concussion Policy applies. Ensure you are familiar with the Policy.
- Horse ID numbers are now required for all competitors at all comps. ALL HORSES NEED TO COMPLY. Numbers on halters / bridles /saddlecloths at all times (except when stabled).
- Social Distancing applies for the Free Sausage Sizzle. Drinks also available.
- Read the Why We Won't Change The Draw link on the Draw page BEFORE you ask for a change to your draw.
- Neat casual dress for all classes, no plaiting required.
- Scratchings/Draw Questions: text Cathy - 0400 289 481 (text = shiftworker). Email certificates to the Treasurer: email@example.com
- Other queries: text Sally (Secretary) on 0429 190 653 (text = shiftworker).
Adelaide Hills Dressage Club
Copyright © Adelaide Hills Dressage Club. All Rights Reserved.